Pregnant having bleeding. Could it be from the pap smear test?

Hello i am twenty and in the 7th week of my first pregnancy. i had a little bleeding previously this week and was horrified i went to the doctor and he said everything looked really good and i felt relieved, i got a papsmear and he told me it would bleed a little and the next day i had more bleeding and was worried but figured it was from the papsmear still. now a couple days later with no bleeding in between i have some VERY light pink blood again.. is something wrong?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013