Pregnant, having anxiety. Wants to take kalms medication. Safe to take during abortion?

Hello, Iv previously used Kalms capsules for relif of anxiety . Im currently 8 weeks pregnant, but under my current circumstances terminating the pregnancy in a few days time. Is it ok for me to take Kalms as I am terminating the pregnancy? it does advise not to take when pregnant unless told to otherwise by my GP. This may seem a selfish question, but can it harm me if I take them whilst im still pregnant? Kind Regards
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012