Suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. On beta blockers. Need treatment without medication

Hello I suffer from anxiety , wake up every morning worrying and go to bed worrying which makes me feel sick all day. I have been on beta blockers a few months ago as I was getting bad panic attacks with my anxiety. I am now off them and looking for work, I have had bad news this week which isn t helping my anxiety, so I have been recommended to take kalms, I take 2 tablets 3 times a day. Will these help with my anxiety and is there anything else I can do to help me without going on medication?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013