Pregnant, have severe itching, prescribed Udiliv, advised liver test. Is it safe to have this tablet during pregnancy?

i am 7 months pregnant. I have sever itching sensation( statrted in stomach and gradually psread in hands and now in legs and some parts of body) and i have been prescribed to take UDILIV 300 both in morning and in evening for 15 days. Is it safe to have that tablet during pregnancy? i have been asked to undergo a liver test also. is ithis itching common during pregnancy? if i take udiliv 300 tablet, will it affect by child? Seeking your advise adn suggetsion. Regards Vandhana Srinath
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012