Pregnant, have red, raw and itchy rash between the legs spreading to the butt cheekscausing difficulty in walking. No relief with lanacane, baby powder. What can be done?

I am 28 weeks pregnant and every day I get a rash between my legs where my pants seam meet and rub on my skin. I thought nothing of it, and just treated it like runner s rash since that s what I thought it might be, Now it seems to have spread to between my butt cheeks. It is red and raw and itchy, and lanacane and baby powder don t seem to help. It s painful to walk. What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012