Pregnant, have pinworms. Tried natural remedies, nothing works. Will taking Ovex risk the baby ?

Hi, I am 29 weeks pregnant and have pinworms . I have tried everything natural to get rid of them for example garlic and pineapple but nothing seems to work. It s driving me insane and I m not sleeping at night because of it. I m not sure how much longer I can put up with it. I have bought ovex from boots and am contemplating taking it as a last resort, even though it says not to take when pregnant. My question is if I do take the ovex what are the risks to my baby? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013