Tot passing stools in small quantities immediately after meals, foul smell, advised deworming medicines. What is the cause of worms?

my 3 yr old daughter passes stools in small quantities immediately after having food. it has a very bad smell. once she had diarrhoea and her stomach was cleaned and she used to pass stools only once a day. but that lasted for only a short while. now she passes stools 3 times a day after food. she is a thumbsucking toddler. the doctor told me that she might be having pinworms and needs to be dewormed. what could be the cause of this problem? will deworming help? should i deworm the child and the entire family? if so, how often? does deorming cause loose motion? i need to know because my elder daughter goes to school and i was wondering if she needs to be dewormed too?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  119 Awaiting Answer