Pregnant, have lower abdominal pain, reports showed positive for cytomegalovirus. Is there any threat to my baby and me?

actually,i had a miscarriage after two months of pregnancy and after three months again i get pregnant.the problem is i am not feeling well again.i have often lower abdomen pain and now recently my reports shown cytomegalovirus igg positive and igm this is a serious problem for me and my child during pregnancyy.taxoplasmosis and rubella igg is also positive and igm is negative.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012