Pregnant, have kidney infection, on pain medicines. Will this affect the baby?

what if I am only 1 or 2 weeks pregnant and I had a CT Scan at the ER because I have a kidney infection plus I was on pain meds and antibiotics will it harm the baby and the hospital did a pregnancy test and said it was negiative but did they only do a pee test because that would come back negiative please help really stressing out shouldve started period on the 5th of Jan. and still nothing and could by illness or the meds of stopped my period
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013