Pregnant, have hypothyroid, prescribed duphaston, hcg injections. Is it safe to take duphaston?

hello doc my name is sana i have hypothyroidisim and taking thyroxine now i m 5 weeks pregnant my doc prescribed me hcg injections for 8 weeks one in aweek and duphaston twice daily for 2 months. my question is that is it safe for me to take duphaston as i read there are alots of side effects? currently i m not taking duphaston but i took my first hcg injection 3 days before. i ll b greateful if u help me out
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012