Missed period. Pregnant. HCG increases. On duphaston. Fear miscarriage?

My last period was November 15,2012 and I already missed my period and decided to have HPT but for 6 times all shows negative and I decided to have blood test it shows in the result I m 3 to 4 weeks pregnant.And when the doctor ask me she mention I m 9 to 10 weeks then she ask me to have a blood test again and the results comes out my HCG increases and prescribed duphaston . I started taking it and have brown spotting. Am I really pregnant or what s happening to me? Do i have miscarriage?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013