Pregnant, have constant lower back pain, hardness over belly, nausea, diarrhea, headache causing change in vision. What can be done?

Hi i am 35 weeks pregnant and 1 day and went to hospital today because i woke up bloated at 4am with back pain and my stomach was hardening and i had diarrhea and they said i was dehydrated and then sent me home and when i got home I took a nap but still no progress at all i still have low back pain constantly my belly gets rock hard, im nauseated having diarrhea and have a headache with little changes in vision and feel like something is wrong and when I walk my belly goes rock hard the whole time and makes it hard to walk can you help me
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012