Pregnant, had sex with different partners, former ejaculated inside, latter had used condom with precum initially. Father?

hi i am currently 33 weeks pregnant my LMP was april 24th to 28th the start date of my period can vary up to 3 days, i had unprotected sex with my former partner on May 10th and he ejaculated inside me, however i made a mistake while intoxicated on May 12th and began to have intercourse with one of my friends, he did not come nor even close but may have had precum he says he used a condom although i cant remember so am worried in case he didnt, as we were out drinking im assuming he used the bathroom if he had ejaculated that day. the encounter lasted only 5 minutes if that before we decided to stop. he is a heavy and frequent drinker and uses drugs, i am just worried if my ex is not the father please help
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012