Pregnant, had miscarriage before. What precautions should i take to avoid it?

I just discovered that I am 4 weeks pregnant. Previously had 2 miscarriages at 6 and 8 weeks. One was missed miscarriage, had d&c .. Second one was a chemical pregnancy, there was no sac.. I am 26 years old, 5 ft tall and 54kg in weight. I am worried and want to sustain this pregnancy. My doctor asked me to take glucophage because of ovarian cyst presence ( not Pcos) and since then, my cycles are very regular. I am also taking omega-3 supplements and have started taking aspirin (80mg) once a day. Is it safe to take duphaston too? My doctor appointment is not until another 2 weeks..
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013