Pregnant, had brown discharge, negative PT. Had an ectopic pregnancy earlier. Help?

Hi I m 6weeks pregnant had brown discharge once and that was after the ve. Went for a scan and they can t see anything they try to scan both way still can t see anything they did the pregnancy test again and it came negative but in blood test it came positive going 4 another test after 2days I got history of my last 2 pregnancy one was 8weeks ectopice and second was 7 weeks empty sac n they did the d&c and that was 4 months ago.... With my last 2 pregnancy I didn t had any pregnancy symptoms but with this pregnancy I got all the symptoms..... Do I have any hope?????
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013