Pregnant, fell, having lots of contractions, cramping. Chances of getting early delivery?

I fell to my left side and ended up going to triage l&d to make sure all was ok since I was having lots of contractions and cramping. I stayed overnight for observation since I was having lots strong contractions. The doctor released me but I'm still having contractions, eek! I feel like I'm gonna have this baby in the next week. I'm 36 weeks and 2 days. what are my chances of going early have about 6-8 contractions while up and about and about 4 every hour while resting plenty of baby movement thoughout day.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013