Pregnant feeling tired, nausea, blurred vision, lower abdominal pain. Hot flashes with sweating in the night. Is this normal?

Hi I am 35weeks pregnant today, 2nd pregnancy, the last 2 days have been feeling extremely tired, nausea s and slight blurred vision which comes and goes, slight headache , some lower abdominal pain , but this pain has been on and off in pregnancy, I woke up in night hot and sweaty and then was sick. Is this anything to worry about or just part and parcel of getting closer??
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013