Pregnant feel jittery and hazy in head, after eating lunch. Is it due to low blood sugar?

HI. I am 28 weeks pregnant and feel a jittery and hazy in my head after eating a lunch of a pb&j and a fruit greek yogurt smoothie. This feeling has happened before at other times, but I don t recall what I ate prior to the feeling. I am not not sure what it could be. I read online about low blood sugar , but that was after ladies didn t eat for hours. I randomly found this website and thought I would try it before I called my doctor. Plus, they already closed the office for the date. thanks. Melissa
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013