Pregnant, dizziness, seeing white spots, intermittent spotting, headache. Second opinion?

Im 28 weeks pregnant and for a few weeks have been getting really dizzy and seeing white spots? i have told my doctor about it and she doesnt seemed concirned but i have also had spotting on and off and have these headaches i cant seem to get rid of. i get tired alot easier than normal and just dont feel right i have been getting nasueas recently and if i call my doctors office they say this is all normal and not to worry but i didnt have any of these issues with my first pregnancy and miscarried my last baby. im worried something could be wrong and wondering if i should get a second opinion?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012