Pregnant, diarrhoea, burping, stomach cramps, loss of appetite, feels nausea and weak. normal pregnancy hormone?

almost 8 weeks pregnant, have had soft stools for 2 weeks, and then diarrhea 3 times in 1 hour last night. My stomach makes loud noises and i burp constantly. I have upper stomach cramps and can not eat as i have no appetite and sometimes nausea . The cramps and noises get worse in the early evening. I used to have IBS-C now it s all soft and watery. Also i was in the Maldives 10 days ago when the nausea and really bad stomach upset started. I ve lost 3.5 kilos already, i have no energy to do anything. Is this normal pregnancy hormone stuff? The diarrhea seems unusual...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012