Pregnant, diabetic, have cramping, tightening at the top middle of stomach, pressure in lower abdomen, baby is moving frequently. Advice?

I m 32 weeks pregnant and I have cramping and tightening in the middle top Of my stomach , it s been going on since 10am-ish and it s 4pm now, it s there all the time but sometimes it s really painful and really hurts, my baby is moving frequently but not as much as he used to. I also feel a bit of pressure in my lower abdomen . This is my first pregnancy and I have type 1 diabetes .
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012