Pregnant, diabetic, fatty liver, high blood pressure. Can you bleed during pregnancy that seems like a normal period?

Feel movement and kicks, have to be atleast 5 months if pregnant I am 24, type 2 diabetic, fatty liver and high blood pressure. Can you bleed during pregnancy that seems like a normal period? Also, if I were about 5-6 months pregnant could a pregnancy test come out false negative? I have been feeling movement and kicking, it s been getting stronger each week. I have what I think are periods, negative hpts, my mom and sister seen and felt my stomach move/kick. I have a 22 month old son so I know the feeling. The lat time I had sex was lat October, so I know I would ave to be at least five months. And my belly is rounder, mood swings, bad indigestion and feet/ankle swelling. What could I be feeling if not a by or gas?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013