Pregnant, clear discharge, pain in kidneys. Blood work shows UTI. What can I do to relieve pain?

My doctor just called me saying that i have a uti when i got bloodwork done and i am also currently pregnant. i am about 9 weeks along and have had a lot of clear discharge and pain in my kidneys. i have had kidney stones before, so i assumed i just needed to drink more water. the doctor is giving me medication , what can i do for now to relieve the pain and help make the uti go away and also get rid of bloating?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012