Pregnant, bright red blood in urine, no pain while urinating, dull stomach pain. Cure?

Hello I m 7 weeks pregnant an yesterday when I went to urinate it was bright red with blood . I went to the hospital ans they have told me to monitor it as they not to sure where it s coming from. Every time I ve been to the toilet in the past 24 hours its been the same, no clots just bright red. I m just really worried and don t know what to do next. I ve had no pain when urinating but have now got a slight dull ache low down in my belly. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013