Pregnant, bleeding without pain, scan shows incomplete abortion. Prescribed Susten. Suggestion?

Hello Doctor, My Wife s last period wan on Sept-12-2012. And we went to Doctor on October-20 and got confirmed that she is conceieved. But on 29-October she saw light bleeding without pain. she had a scanning on 30-October and radiologist could diagonise and just mentioned incomplete abortion . But my guess is that its not abortion as she has no pain at all . Again we met doctor and she has prescribed Susten-400 and asked us to wait till Nov-12 and get a scanning done. Could you please suggest?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012