Pregnant, bleeding. Ultrasound shows gestational sac, no fetal heartbeat. Chances of survival?

my lmp is 25.05.2012 and i had slight spotting once during this pregnancy and was put on Duphaston tablet twice a day.yesterday(11.07.2012) i had spotting again and the doctor did an ultrasound and found that the CRL measures 5mm corresponding to 6 wk 1 day, but no cardiac activity was visualized. Also the us report says large gestational sac with non viable fetus seen within uterine cavity with mild GS separation/retrochorionic hemorrhage . During my last scan on 05.07.2012, they could see only the sac without fetus and after 5 days, a fetus without heartbeat . Is it possible that the baby is growing slowly?Should I wait for another few days and check for heartbeat again?My doctor has now told me to stop taking duphaston tablet and wait for a natural abortion and if no bleeding comes, to do an us after 10 days. Please help,is there any chance that my baby is still alive inside and will develop heartbeat.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012