Pregnant, anaemic, vomiting, nausea, headache, fatigue. Pre-eclampsia?

I am approximately 36 weeks+3 days along in my pregnancy. This is my first pregnancy. I have not had any severe complications or problems until now. I am anemic, and i have had a lot of vomiting , nausea , headaches, and fatigue the entire time I have been pregnant though. Yesterday I because very dizzy, had hot flashes/sweats on and off, ringing in my ears, fatigue, fast heart rate , and even some blurred vision at times. This worried me, I still do not feel right, head hurts, dizzy, and foggy feeling. I have not had high blood pressure at any doc. appointment before, but I am worried these symptoms may be related to high blood pressure, which I have heard can cause pre-ecclaympsia and be dangerous for me and the baby. I am wondering what I should do, and what these symptoms could be??
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012