Pregnant after embryo transfer. Concerned about the progesterone levels. Susten injection prescribed. Need immediate ultrasound?

hi , i m from india., undergone first frogen embryo transfer(fet) this this month n now i m pregnent 5 weeks n 5 days.
my beta hcg level :
after 11 days fet - 997
after 13 days - 2244
after 14.5 days -5997
progestrone after 15 days: 3.3
i m concerned about my progestrone level, whether its too less to have a live birth.
dr adviced me to susten 100 mg injection in addition to crinone gel for continuous 14 days n then an ultrasound.
i m wondering why so delay in having ultrasound ? at that tym i will be 8weeks pregnent.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013