Pregnant. Ultrasound shows larger brain ventricle than normal. History of miscarriage. Cause of worry?

Hi Dr. My name is xxxx and my daughter xxxxx is 26 1/2 weeks pregnant. She had an ultrasound done yesterday and the radiologist said that the brain ventricle is measuring 9.2 sl larger than normal. Her doctor said not to stress out but how can you not? Her first child was 6 weeks premature and she had a miscarriage this past May. Dr. is there a need to worry or will this resolve as the baby gets bigger? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013