Pregnant. Ultrasound shows fullness in the kidney. What does this mean? Is this dangerous for baby?

I am 21 weeks pregnant.I had an ultrasound scan by the radiologist and everything is fine except that in comments it says: fullness in the right kidney . Can you please explain what this means and whether this is dangerous for my baby? This is my third baby. First one- son was perfectly alright. Second one-daughter had enlargement in the left kidney and we operated her when she was 3 months. Now she is absolutely fine by the grace of God.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012