Pregnant. Ultrasound showed two sacs, one bigger and the other too small to measure. What does this indicate?

Hello, my LMP was 3/16/2012 so I should be around 8 weeks pregnant . My HCG levels on 4/23/12 was 2500. I went in for a first ultrasound around 6 weeks and saw 1 sack that was empty. Then I went in a week later and saw the sack again that was empty but grew a little bigger. Then I went in yesterday for a 3rd ultrasound and we saw 2 sacs. The one we had been seeing grew a little bit but still was empty. The smaller one was too small to measure but the technician said she could kind of see something. They took my HCG levels again so I hope to get them back before I go on Monday for another ultrasound. Tuesday I meet with the doctor to discuss results and what to do next. I am confused how another sac showed. It is strange how it just showed up since my last ultrasound. What could this mean?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012