Pregnant. Ultrasound showed prediastolic notch in left uterine artery and low resistance in arteries. Serious?

in my 34th week of pregnancy, in color doppler ultra sound , prediastolic notch in left uterine artery and umbical arties showed low resistance flow with good diastolic flow. then my doctor gave agrine sachet to drink in water. In 36th week color doppler ultra sound, there was left uterine artery shoing high resistance flow with early diastolic notching. Umbilical arteries showing high resistance flow with decreased diastolic flow,cerebroplacental ratio 1. My doctor suggested to take rest and again go for doppler after 10 days of the previous. She said it might b that i hve to go for C-section . My BP is 128/88 and i have gained 8kgs of weight. Cant i have normal delivery?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013