Pregnant. US showed posterior myometrial contraction & subchorionic hemorrhage. Taking duvadilan and duphaston. Help?

I am 36 Y/O and im on the 13th week of pregnancy and I was advised to take duvadilan & duphaston 3x a day by my OBgyne .My ultasound reveals that i have a a posterior myometrial contraction & subchorionic hemorrhage.Before i got pregnant i have history of PCOS . Is it safe to take these 2 medicines until on the end of 2nd trimester? Iam still experiencing lower back pain , & lower abdominal pain? Other than this what are the do s and dont s with this kind of condition?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013