Pregnant. Taking Nodon for high blood pressure. Should I take folic acid?

Hi, I am 6 week pregnant. My last LMP was on 25th September,2012. My 1st baby was through IUI in 2007. This time its a normal pregnancy. Apart from thyroid I have high blood pressure for which i use to take NODON 5mg, whereas the gyneic advised me to change the tablet from Nodon to Labebet100 twice a day. The other tablet prescribed are Dubajet 300mg -1nce a day; L arginie Granules 5mg -2ce a day and Arloc D -2ce a day There is no folic acid mentioned. Please suggest should i go for folic acid?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012