Pregnant. Suffering from fever and stomach pain, red spots on body. Blood test done. Affects on baby?

Im 7 and 1/2 months pregnant women. Since beginning Im suffering from fever (temperature in between 99 to 101) and stomach pain. Mid of pregnancy I had an allergy on my body, some red spots which damaged after sometime and again raise out. Now, I had a blood test in which my TLC and DLC levels are not in a normal range. Pls suggest me why do I have all these problems and will it affect my pregnancy or baby?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012