Pregnant. Started heavy bleeding. Should I go for specialist advice?

I am 22 weeks pregnant and I started bleeding last night (alot of blood , all over bed sheets and myself).. I went cleaned up and laid down and fell asleep, i had bleed on a pad all night, then this morning i got up and i have been bleeding threw panty liners all day.,, i went to my ob/gyn and they said they dont know why i am bleeding.. they supposly checked everything, but why am i still bleeding.. should i check with a specialist or different provider?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012