Pregnant. Soreness and itching on inner vaginal lips after having sex. Used Vagisil

i am 6 month pregnant and recently had intercourse with my bf without being turned on afterwards i was really sore and days later the soreness turned to iching on and around my clitoris also on my inner lips . when i spread my inner lips i noticed that they have white patches like if it was raw or something and it stings when i touch it. i also have a discharge but im not sure if its due to my pregnancy or because of my vaginal problems. i did recently start using vagisil im also not sure if its part of the problem
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012