Pregnant. Shortness of breath with loss of appetite due to mental disturbance. Effect on baby?

I am in my seventh month of pregnancy and very stressed out as my husband is constantly fighting with me, I dont want to yell but end up yelling and short of breath. I don t know what to do and how I can make myself calm. he doesn t care and keeps yelling. As a result of all this my diet has decreased and I am always stressed out. How can I get out of all this? Will this anger affect my baby? I hope there is nothing that goes wrong.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013