Pregnant. Pus filled spots on vaginal lip and anus, blisters, itching, soreness. Is it herpes? Worry much?

Hello

I am twenty weeks pregnant and in the last week or so I have been noticing a few spots appearing on the inner lip of my vagina. They were red and itchy and some looked like they had pus inside. Most of them are almost healed now but the itching remains and now I have a fairly large pus filled blister between the entrance of my vagina and anus (perneum I believe?). It is very sore and extremely itching. As you can imagine it is causing me some distress especially because i am struggling to get a doctors appointment so im having to wait around to find out what it is in the mean time. I am 28 years old and have had only one sexual partner who is my current boyfriend and have never had any problems like this before, ive only been sexually active for a year. Every time i type in my symptoms it always suggests herpes which terrifies me. But surely if that is the case my boyfriend would have had some symptoms at some point during our relationship and id have.noticed as we have a very active sex life. Im hoping its yet another weird pregnancy symptom. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013