Pregnant. Pain around anus, constipated, hurts to walk. Lump near anus

Im 6mths pregnant and yesterdtay i had this painfull feeling around y anal hole i thought it was because i was costipaded an ipush to do bowlmovements...but wen i wipe mi self i felt this little lump by my anal i didnt pay that much attention but all the sudden iwould of hurt when i walk n when i would the sit ...i ask mi partener to check if he would the see anything n he told me that a small pinkish lump was by my anal hole so i felt it hurts wen i walk and sit and pass gas
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012