Black and stringy bowel movements, abscess in colon. Answers?

I ve been having black stringy bowel movements for over a year and parts looking like coffee grounds. Also had continuous anal abscesses for a year and one abscess in my colon . I haven t had a regular bowel movement for years. I have had colonoscopys, ct scans barium xrays and xrays. I have between 4 to 14 bowel movements a day. All my test have came back normal. Do you maybe have some answers for more what can I do to get some answers
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer