Pregnant. On now prenatal vitamins. Started swelling in hands. Is it normal and safe to take this medicine?

I am six months pregnant, I am taking the Now Prenatal vitamins . I wanted to know if you are familiar with them and if you think they have all the nutrients I need for my baby an I an if they are acceptable. I also recently started swelling in my hands an feet a few days ago right when I first entered my third trimester I have heard this is common for women that are six months or further along in pregnancy. However i wanted to know if there could be anything specifically causing the swelling in my feet an hands.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012