Pregnant. On ecospirin. Issue with miscarriage earlier. Next?

Hello Doctor, My wife is 6 months and two week pregnant. The Doctor she is consulting had prescribed Ecospirin Asprin 75 mg Tablet since 12 weeks of pregnancy. During the last consultancy the doctor has said to continue the tablet till 35th week. I see some articles on this mentioning that it can cause harm to the baby and may cause problems during delivery. It is the first pregnancy and there is no issue with miscarriage earlier. Awaiting reply on the same.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012