Pregnant. On and off fever, cold and hot flashes, no appetite, severe back pain. Prescribed tylenol every 6 hours. Suggest

Hi I am almost 8 months pregnant second child after 10 years scheduled for c-section in beginning of June I have been having fever on and off for almost 4 days now I get cold then start sweating then cold again. I also don't much of an appetite these few days body is really weak I have extremely bad back pains that lead down to my buttock then my legs are weak with pains in my knees and calves that I can hardly stand or walk I called my doctor all he said is to watch the fever doesn't pass 101 and take tylenol every 6 hrs f the next couple days I just did my sugar test this passed Saturday and passed with flying colors I am no doctor but I don't feel right at all I am still working 6 days a week and do alot of standing and thought maybe that may have put too much stress on my back and legs.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013