Pregnant. Itching in vagina, swelling, thick white skin coating. Could this be yeast infection?

I m 34 weeks pregnant and had a sudden itch on my vagina immediately after intercourse 3 days ago. Now my vaginal opening is extremely swollen and no discharge its completely dry all the time. Also when I open up to look, inside my vaginal opening has turned completely white like someone replaced my skin with thick white skin. It does not scrape off and it is not discharge. I m very itchy and in pain just sitting down from being dry it s to the point where I m showing a little bit of blood from barley rubbing to wipe myself. What could this be? I thought it was a yeast infection (which I ve never had) because I heard you can get a yeast infection after taking antibiotics. I recently got off antibiotics for a kidney infection . But when I ve researched it s symptoms don t match. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013