Pregnant. Is it possible to have a c seaction and a meomectomy at the same time?

Hi, I am chitalu, 36 and 18 weeks pregnant. I had an operation to remove fibriods a year ago - seems they have returned and are growing at a fast rate. The last scan baby was doing fine. Doc say i will have a c section.... is it possible to have a c seaction and a meomectomy(operation to remove the fibriods) at the sametime or would it be to soon after my first operation? Can the fibriods affect the growth of my baby?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013