Pregnant. I feel my pregnancy symptoms are ruining me down. What does the finding mean?

hi, im 12 weeks now into my pregnancy, this is my 2nd baby, my elder one is going to be two. I feel very very depressed as i feel my pregnancy symptoms are ruining me down, i have to depend on my mom and husband all the time, i have very bad acid reflux problem, and could not eat anything.. i am managing a tuition centre, i also teach the kids...i feel very very down as i realise that i am not doing my job properly.. i totally do not like to talk to anyone include my family members because i feel that they dont understand me, or they might think that Im simply creating an havoc...i worry so much as I cant spend precious time with my son..i feel myself very unlucky cause my close relations, even my own sis was very fine during her pregnancy...but for me, for both my kids, i become very ill............!!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013