Pregnant. Have vaginal swelling, discomfort during sleep. Reasons?

I am 29w 5d pregnant. I have had a lot of vaginal swelling in the past few weeks. Last week I got two little sores that went away in about 2 days. This week I have developed another one up higher. They aren't really on my vagina but right next to it. It has started hurting really bad to the point that I cannot get into a comfortable position to sleep and I am having trouble walking at work. What can I do for it? and what are the possible reasons for this sore?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013