Pregnant. Have nonstop back pain. Have discharge which looks like white eggs. What to do?

I'm 39 weeks and 1 day pregnant and have constant nonstop lower back pains that feel like extreme menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pains that feels like sharp stabbing, standing or setting. I can't walk without almost crying it hurts so bad. The baby is very active. Every now and then I get contractions,but they're not regulated at all. Any where from a few hours to 10 minutes apart. This has went on for 3 day now. I had an appointment 2 days ago and was 3 centimeter dilated. Also for 3 days I've had an increase in discharge that looks like egg whites. It's pretty much all day. Should I go to the hospital or just deal with it till something else happens? Is this something to worry about?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013