Pregnant. Has morning sickness. Prescribed navidoxine. Will she be okay?

Hi Doctor, Its my wife first month pregnancy now and she started having the morning sickness . Her doctor prescribed Navidoxine for her, a one pill a one time a day to be taken before sleeping. Thank you so much to help in answering my question: if she felt sickness at the med of the day , what should she do ? Can she take a pill of Navidoxine when she feel sick, and if she did , still she can take the pill before slerping ?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013